Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Getting her to try nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Women Nudists Topic Next Topic: Considering nudism for first time - advice please
Page: of 7

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  11:22:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I agree with you Calmnude about the safety in numbers. I would also feel weird about dating a guy I met nude, you know like skipping a step. Maybe thats just me.

Kim =^.^=

I've met 2 women from the forum. Both times we were dressed for the first meeting. We went to a MARNA swim for our first "date". "Revamped" stayed here overnight and even though we were both nude all evening we had separate bedrooms. As I hadn't dated anyone in YEARS, I can't compare dating a nudist to a non-nudist. I sure wouldn't date a "textile" now.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  6:50:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you calicpl1191 for the inspiring testimony to nudism and a strong marriage. My wife is firmly against joining me in any social nudsim. She tolerates my home and garden nudism (she thinks it's funny I love to wax the car in the nude). I have always believed our marriage would be stronger if she joined me. I know she privately practices nudism when she's alone at home. Why she won't join me, even at home, I just don't know. Anyway, I'm grateful for calicpl's story. Maybe one day the same will happen for me.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  9:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree about nudists having a strong marriage. However my theory is your wife will have to have plenty of trust in you to be comfortable enough to give nudism a try, and trust is the key to a strong marriage.

Diger

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  09:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall50

Thank you calicpl1191 for the inspiring testimony to nudism and a strong marriage. My wife is firmly against joining me in any social nudsim. She tolerates my home and garden nudism (she thinks it's funny I love to wax the car in the nude). I have always believed our marriage would be stronger if she joined me. I know she privately practices nudism when she's alone at home. Why she won't join me, even at home, I just don't know. Anyway, I'm grateful for calicpl's story. Maybe one day the same will happen for me.

Women are naturally more coy than men and social nudism is not for everyone. Neither my wife nor myself have ever been into social nudism but we are quite often naked in one and other's presence; sometimes only one of us and sometimes both. It is more a matter of convenience than deliberately choosing to be nude. For example when I get out of bed in the morning I rarely put on a robe and may well wander round naked indoors for an hour or more. If either of us has a bath/shower during the early evening we may choose to relax naked until bedtime. Always following a bath or shower I tend to spend time naked simply to air off properly before dressing without thinking about it irrespective of the time of day. On C/O beaches you won't find a stitch on either of us. I am retired but my wife is still working so I often do the housework in the nude while she is out at work usually starting before she sets off; I work faster in the nude. If she has a had a hot day at work she will come home and take everything off to put all her clothes in the washing machine; I'm usually dressed at the time.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  5:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been trying for years to get my wife to feel more comfortable being clothes free. No luck yet...she would wear a bathing suit to take a shower if she could. She is very comfortable with my being nude around around the house doing anything from fixing breakfast to vacuuming the rug. It's just that SHE does not like to be nude.

Eros1000

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  11:06:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Five years ago my wife would never entertain going on a nudist beach. But on a holiday on the Greek Island of Naxos, she got over her inhibitions when she saw that nudists came in all colours, ages,shapes and sizes - and no-one gave a fig (leaf?). Since then we have visited many nudist beaches and now she is the first to get her kit off!
In the summer (when its hot) she is happy to be naked in the garden and in the house. However,though I am often nude indoors, getting her to be likewise more often will take time. Truthfully, other than on beaches we are not particularly interested in social nudism.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  07:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So maybe there is hope yet for my wife. She has agreed to visit a CO beach with me this year. That may be the first small step to getting her to take something off.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  09:06:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

So maybe there is hope yet for my wife. She has agreed to visit a CO beach with me this year. That may be the first small step to getting her to take something off.

If you're going to Gunnison, post on that thread. It is quieter during the week.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  8:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update...I guess I'm making progress. On 1/3, when I came down stairs in the morning, I was greeted by my wife...she was nude. She said she wanted a hug and a kiss in front of the Christmas tree before we took it down. She got dressed right after that...but hey...she was nude with me for a few minutes. Great start to 2010.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  8:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Free,
That's how it goes most of the time, just remember Baby Steps. Take it slow and be patient, she will come around.

Tell her how much it meant to you that she would spend that naked time with you. But the most important thing is to prove to her it's nonsexual naked time you want cause now naked = sex to her. You will have to prove her wrong.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 01/04/2010 9:03:21 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  8:59:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Diger. That's been my approach. I'm not looking to force her in to anything she is not comfortable with. I had discussed CO beaches, but it was her idea to visit one herself this year to see for herself. If she does not take anything off...that's OK. Just having her share it with me will be great.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  10:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oftentimes the best place to try is far away from home; when you are on vacation, for example. My wife used to be very worried she would see someone she knew at a nudist resort or beach. It's happened once in 20 years; turned out to be a waitress from a brew pub. We became closer friends with this woman because of it. No harm done, ha.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  07:48:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

Update...I guess I'm making progress. On 1/3, when I came down stairs in the morning, I was greeted by my wife...she was nude. She said she wanted a hug and a kiss in front of the Christmas tree before we took it down. She got dressed right after that...but hey...she was nude with me for a few minutes. Great start to 2010.

"dressed" can vary a lot. My wife was never comfortable being nude downstairs. But, her idea of dressed was a just a long robe in winter. Warm weather she might go out for the mail in just a shear gauze sundress or a short wrap.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  5:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Contrary to what most believe, I do not think its "more difficult to get women to try nudism" I think its difficult to get ANYONE to try it who has very strong deep rooted thoughts about nudity. And the longer one has had these misconceptions..the more difficult it is to persuade them otherwise. Especially if they have had them form the time they were little to adulthood. Like Ive said before, when getting anyone to try nudism or social nudity for the first time.. First identify there issues with nudity. Then, in a respectful way, point out why some of their misconceptions are not entirely accurate. Like has been mentioned maybe at home first, then beach then resort. I have talked to so many (men usually though) who have asked me the very question posted here and in many cases, the one trying to convince the other how wonderful nudity is..doesn't practice it themselves. So the reluctant person wonders" If its so great how come you are not nude at home most of the time..."

Jenn ( back to part time at work, looking to contribute where I can)

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  2:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ice is broken! The wife and I spent 2 days &1 nite at Breezer Palms in S,Fla on the way to the Keys a week ago and she diddn't hate it!!
Michael

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Women Nudists Topic Next Topic: Considering nudism for first time - advice please  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved