Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 491 ]  [ Total: 491 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Does your family know?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Exercise Topic Next Topic: Why American Seniors Dont Go Nude
Page: of 12

nudepartime

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  3:16:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't tell but will always hint in a conversation if I can work it in. My best friend has known about me not liking clothes since we were in 8th. grade. My wife has known for the past 27 years and has just in the past couple of years gone to nude or c/o beaches and resorts with me. If family or friends what to know all they have to do is look at some of our vacation spots or ask, it is all there on the internet. If asked I would tell them the truth. We took all 4 kids,ages 11-21,1 boy 3 girls, on a cruise and let them experience Orient Beach, although we did not visit the nude section we had nude/topless people walking the beach so at least the kids have been exposed to public nudity. They didn't go blind and after the first couple of people it was no big deal. If they choose to be nude and ask questions, we will gladly give straight answers.

Marks3kids

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  01:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Marks3kids a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have told my oldest daughter but not the other two kids. I have been a home nudist forever and the kids know that, but they don't know we go to resorts. My family doesn't know and most of my friends don't know. They just wouldn't understand and in the past when I told them about my opinion of controversial topics, I have been outcast from some peoples circles. My goal is to tell my kids.

ggwydion
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  4:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Send ggwydion an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are both casual nudests, as is her family whom we live with because of the cost of living in Maryland. My family does know that I am a nudest although they they do not approve of the "naked thing" Oh well, what can you do. We are moving to New Mexico to get away from the rather consertivive views of my family. We would like to raise our future children in a nudest envirnment without fighting the home frout. Here is to hoping.

later
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  7:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes my family knows that we are nudist. I would think that most of our non-nudist fiends know, because of statements we have made when the subject comes up.

Edited by - later on 08/09/2006 7:25:33 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  6:57:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of my famiy knows, when my kids were little everyone questioned them on their great tan they would tell everyone we all had all over tans, we would then have to tell about our nudist lifestyle. They even told some friends and neighbors.

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  12:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some of my co-workers know that I don't like clothing. My wife knows I'm a naturist, she doesn't want me to visit naturist places, she knows I'm a member of this site and knows I put a pic of me here she also knows I'm a member of SANFED (South African Naturist Federation. go to www.sanfed.com you'll neeed to be a member to see the pic) and I have a pic there too. My kids know I don't like clothes and that I don't wear undies. My inlaws don't know, They do know like skinny dipping - the same goes for my parents. As for telling others, I don't hide my oppinion of clothing or social nudity etc.

snithy

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  01:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not while I retain my sanity. I would never tell them. They're not the type, and I have a attitudinally varied family. I have only told one person who is not a nudist. I figure that others do not need to know. I wish I were free enough to tell everyone. I do tell people I meet at nudist resorts that I am a nudist.

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Thomas Jefferson

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  06:27:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of our family has known since the first time we came to this resort, which was our honeymoon. Although none of them are nudists, they have all been here to visit and really like the beauty of the resort itself. My mother-in-law stays with us for at least one weekend each summer. I will admit the first time nude in front of her was a little uncomfortable but I got over it pretty fast. Our 29 year old daughter actually did get undressed last summer during one of her visits. If we lived closer to her I'm sure it would take no time for her to become a nudist.
I have told a few of the people I work with where I live but not all. I think most people could figure it out without to much trouble as my license plate is HE BARE..

cuban
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  06:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For now, just my wife knows in my family. I have not told my 3 kids, but they understand my openness about nudity, so when the time is right and I do tell them, it shouldn't surprise them. Same as Warmskin, I don't think my extended family is ready to know.

As for friends, I have just told one female friend who I am trying to introduce to naturist lifestyle...I'll take it slowly with advising other friends.

LanceAt- -
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  5:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once again, I find myself totally agreeing with NaturistDoc. What that means to YOU is: Just use your street-smarts and own, good sense as to who you tell. You can usually "read a vibe" with people. Go with that.

Sometimes, though, you'd be surprised! Some people who you would think would disapprove just may not! "Ya never know!"

Again, like NaturistDoc above, it's just something I do and love, but I'm not out to convert the world. Some people are evangelical by nature. Hey, that's cool. We need people like them to open closed minds, right?

Sometimes, throwing out a hint will let you know if you can "spill the beans." Try it and see for yourself.

To Cheri above. You're Jewish? I'm half-Jewish & half-Italian! Heaven help us, right! I can semi-identify with you. (Just kidding.) Enjoy our comments on these forums.

AANR is doing what they can to educate the general population. The USA is still very conservative on some issues. Europe? Whole different ballgame ... especially in Germany and France.

Happy New Year.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  8:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife, daughter, and my wife's sisters know. my mother & father in law, i think they know, but i'm not sure. my mom knows that i have no problem being naked, but i don't think she knows to what extent.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  8:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of my family knows, mom, dad, bro's, sis's, wife, kids, grandkids however I don't share this with all of my friends, a few select ones know but that number is very small. I hope to share this info with more of my friends in the future. I know that my family will always accept me however I am not so sure about all my friends.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  1:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well most family doesnt know except for son and daughter,most neighbors know,the wife isnt a nudist but I have her blessings. Hope to convince her some day........old buzzard

not as good as I once was ........DAMMIT

Cypress63

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  8:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We raised our kids nude...so they know...and still participate. A large portion of our extended family know. Most of our friends know...and some co-workers. And our friends tend to tell thier friends when introducing us..which is fine...just leads to conversation.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  11:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
None of my kids know to what extent I am Naturist but suspect something. At my age (79) I allude to my "Bucket List" which I tell them about a visit to a Naturist venue and maybe a tattoo. The closest group on Cape Cod has advertised in the local papers and has had several small articles in the same papers. They had an open house last August and had a pretty good response with some new to the lifestyle. I commend them on going public and inviting people to visit. If you are visiting Cape Cod visit their website at (www.sandyterraces.com)

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: Nude Exercise Topic Next Topic: Why American Seniors Dont Go Nude  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved