Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Urinating etiquette?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Applying sunscreen question - HELP Topic Next Topic: pee at  beach
Page: of 5

newtothenude

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  4:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to look at peeing as a fact of life, we all do it so why does it really matter. If you wee all nude to begin with I would hope that there was a sense of common beleif, and being female myself I can say that I wouldn't be overly offended is he turned his back. I really don't want to step on any toes so I was slightly reluctant to post here, but it's a human body, with human bodily functions not the end of the world.

Nigel

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  9:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
newtothenude, you most certainly are not stepping on my toes. It is perfectly natural. I remember once being at a lagoon at a nude beach and we were all stnding in a circle talking to each other in knee deep water. One of the girls needed to pee, and just knelt down and did it right there. She even carried on talking. Not one of the group were in the slightest bit offended.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  10:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Newtothenude,
Welcome to the group, pull up a chair and make your self at home. It's always nice to hear the female point of view. You will find the nudies her quite accepting, but just remember not all the people here are nudists. Some are here just for kicks and to start trouble.

Nigel,
Good example, I would not have been offened either. When my wife and I are at the nude beach, we go to the water to pee also. Just seems like the thing to do. LOL

Diger

Chuchon

Posted - 06/04/2008 :  12:15:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the topic is "urinating etiquette", I agree with others who go into the water (0cean) and just let it go there; I have no problem with it. However at a resort, where there is no ocean but swimming pools, what is proper for men's urinating act? is it best to wipe our male organ with toilet paper or do we let it drip and shake the excess off?? what is more appropriate and less offensive to other's view?

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2008 :  07:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chuchon

Since the topic is "urinating etiquette", I agree with others who go into the water (0cean) and just let it go there; I have no problem with it. However at a resort, where there is no ocean but swimming pools, what is proper for men's urinating act? is it best to wipe our male organ with toilet paper or do we let it drip and shake the excess off?? what is more appropriate and less offensive to other's view?

I agree, if we're in a lake or ocean, let it go, but in a pool or at any resort I would lean towards the option of a little dabbing with tissue to get all the drips. No one wants to step in a drip you've left behind. Around my residence I always soak up the lingering drips before flushing the porcelain punch bowl.

Be safe! Be bare!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2008 :  12:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chuchon

When in a pool and the urge strikes, go into the lavatory/restroom and do what you need to do. Shake yourself off. Not appropriate to urinate in public, that's what bathrooms are for.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2008 :  9:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Cheri, if you're at the ocean or a lake that's one thing. In a pool, seems proper to go use the restroom. I know its all water, but a pool is supposed to be CLEAN water, where as the ocean is used by a lot of fish for the same reason.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

pieguy

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  12:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with all of you about in a pool get out, but whats wrong about turning your back and going on a tree or on the side of the house?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  09:27:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pieguy

i agree with all of you about in a pool get out, but whats wrong about turning your back and going on a tree or on the side of the house?

If it's your house or your tree and no one else is around, that's your prerogative. You might think about the surface of the house being damaged by the acid in your urine though.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  5:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Personally I don't have a problem going when in mixed compony, though I am not nude with other people so its never come up. However my dorm spent the last term with co-ed bathrooms so girls and guys would use the same bathroom. if you ignore the fact that the bathtub in the girls bathroom was plugged, it went fine. We all go to the bathroom so it shouldn't be a problem...though even though i lifeguard and have to clean up after kids (think of all the stuff I swim in), I can't stand to look at puke or poo and that would be my only issue with it going to the bathroom infront of others.

From the guy with his eye on the sky

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2008 :  01:11:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Warning; I am going to use a pun. Here goes: Mark should have used his head.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

emwavehunter
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/22/2008 :  12:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with the way you handled it. What is acceptable to one may not be to another. He should have thought of that and used the proper facilities, depending on the social norm.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2008 :  3:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Urinating anywhere but a in toilet or other private place, even if it’s just an old milk container on a boat, is inappropriate. It’s not part of nudity or nudism. It’s a bodily function. Just like you would excuse yourself to go privately break wind. It’s just (un)common courtesy and (un)common sense. People need to show some class.

Randy

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2008 :  7:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randy,
I hate to break it to you, but I'll break wind in front of people. I may be classless, but well, so are my friends and I love'm for it. :) We're OK with that.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  10:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randy,

Down here in the south we have resorted to peeing on the bushes around our houses just to try to keep them alive in this drought. Of course we've always done that. LOL

I stand by my rights to a Country Pee.

Diger

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Applying sunscreen question - HELP Topic Next Topic: pee at  beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.43 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved