Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 152 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 NRO Lurking
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Desert Shadows Inn/Purchase? Topic Next Topic: Are there any Nude personals ad site on the web?
Page: of 6

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  06:38:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I think Netnude and Cybernude are two of the biggest. I've also seen Cyndiann and Cheef's which are fairly large was well, not to mention the likes of MSN and Yahoo Groups.

I think this forum is so good because the quality of discussion. I'm a little surprised that we haven't had many pervs on this forum. Either we scare them off or Kevin does a lot of hard work keeping the forum clean.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  06:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I go to netnude and cheef's, never been to cybernude. I haven't tried the other sites you mentioned, though I used to go to cybernude's chat before it became closed to non-members. This site is my homepage, though, because I like the quality of discussion and because there are losts of interesting posts that make me think.

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  07:06:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure overtime more contributors will join up. I've made an annoucement (and apology for not contributing much lately) on my discussion group to divert people here rather than use MSN. I'll be interested to see if we get any new contributors from there.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  10:16:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, you have been to Cybernude.com's chat. :)

Hugs, mom

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  5:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mom,

I know I've been to Cybernude's chat- that's where I first talked to you in realtime. But I don't go there anymore, really, because they are usually closed to non-members when I try to go. Besides, I like this chat MUCH better.

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2003 :  07:40:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've always found the chat on Cybernude very dry and very US-ethnocentric. NRO has a lot broader appeal and contributors from around the world.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  6:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been to a few of the other sites (primarily NetNude, Cybernude). I like this forum best because:
1. the format makes it very easy to follow the various threads;
2. Admin does an excellent job of keeping it 'clean' and interesting;
3. It's like a family;
4. Members show respect for each other (any disagreements are stated in a repectful manner)

Naturally, Dan :)

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  6:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dan,

the respectful tone of the members is what keeps me here. and it is like a little family. dont find that much anywhere today, let alone message boards and forums.

and a lot of the credit has to go to fearless leader.

and to my fellow members as well.

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2003 :  01:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This board is well kept. I agree with that , But when I try the real time chat nro nobody is there.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2003 :  04:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Calmnude I agree with you, this is a great board and I enjoy coming here because it is like a family. I think Kevin runs a terrific site. We may have our disagreements in here but we still respect each other, that is what makes it fun.

Kim =^.^=

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2003 :  04:26:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a very welcoming forum. I feel more comfortable here than anywhere else thanks to all of you. The next time someone friendly gets upset at a slam on Rec.Nude, I'm going to recommend they try NRO. It is a pleasure and an honor to read your posts. I hope Kevin will put these threads on a CD some day for posterity. Thanks.

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2003 :  05:02:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all!

I'm amazed by the dynamist of this board... All topics are a point of interest....

Even if I'm new on this board, I find that I get feedback from my (slight) implication...

Example, I ask Sponta for a guidance on beaches in Syndey, he answerd... thanks

I ask (at large) how to get my picture on my profile user,
I also got a guidance... thanks again..

Usualy, forum are limited to a small (closed) group of regular and long time users... it's hard to get in and to be accepted... here doesn't seems to be the case...

Personaly, my english is not the best and maybe it's hard to be understood when I write... but forgive me... it's not my natural language..

Anyway, I love the board and all the topics... Above all, I get answers to my requests....

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2003 :  06:29:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree with everyone. This is an extraordinarily kind and welcoming forum. That everyone welcomes new people with open arms rather than shunning them because they're not yet part of the 'in crowd' amazes me.

Corasol: what language do you speak at home?

Melissa

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2003 :  3:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep said it before,great site,excellent genuine people.Now everyone stand up and pat yourselves on the back,especially you Kevin,good job.

Naturally KIWI

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  04:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Corasol,
You are right. This board is easy to get comfortable with, and so are the people. I got into a few topics and now I can't shut up! I haven't been here very long myself, and I already feel like I know a lot of these people. Some other groups I've joined are pretty useless and boring.

Randy

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Desert Shadows Inn/Purchase? Topic Next Topic: Are there any Nude personals ad site on the web?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved